Rates and Fees
- It is Got To Media’s policy to provide services on a flat-fee basis as much as possible.
- Monthly website hosting and maintenance services, as well as monthly content marketing, search engine optimization and social media services are billed a monthly fee depending on the scope of work provided.
- For services billed hourly Got To Media charges a fee of $ 99.00 to $ 175.00 / hour depending on the service provided.
- Clients under a monthly service contract, other than website hosting, are eligible for a reduced hourly rate depending on the work requested.
- Got To Media reserves the right to charge a rush fee of 50% to 100% for any project to be completed in less than our standard turnaround time.
Terms of Service
- Got To Media requires a deposit to start any project:
- Projects costing $2,000 or less need to be prepaid in full. With the exception of monthly website plans.
- Projects over $2,000 require a deposit of 50%, with a 30% payment due upon design completion, and the 20% balance before website launch.
- To keep all projects current Got To Media reserves the right to invoice clients monthly for work performed if their project takes longer than 30 days to complete.
- It is our policy to provide all clients with a written proposal and contract for review and acceptance. It is the client’s responsibility to review the proposal and contract and request any changes or additions in writing or via email before an estimate becomes final.
If a project gets canceled by the client after accepting our estimate and contract the client will be responsible for a cancellation fee equal to 30% of the total project value, plus any billable hours to date.
- Depending on the nature of a project the client will be given a timeline for providing required deliverables, such as content, images, logos, etc. If the client falls behind the provided timeline we will work with the client as much as possible to get back on track.
However, if the client falls more than 15 days behind Got To Media reserves the right to suspend the project and bill the client for all billable hours to date.
- If a project falls more than 30 days behind Got To Media reserves the right to terminate the project and bill the client for the entire project balance.
- Clients who had their projects suspended or terminated must pay any outstanding balance plus any applicable charges to commence their project before Got To Media continues any work on their project.
- Payment is due upon receipt.
- Invoices are emailed on the 1st of the month to the billing address or email on file for your account. Invoices for services other than hosting, website maintenance, content, and social media marketing campaigns and search engine optimization require a credit card on file for auto payments.
- Got To Media issues monthly hosting, maintenance, and contract invoices via our CRM Service provider.
Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to submit payments in a timely fashion so they are processed on or before the due date.
Late Payment and Non-Payment
- Clients unable to make payments by the due date must inform Got To Media by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days before payment is due. Got To Media will work with the client to determine a new payment schedule. The client will be responsible for applicable interest charges, but Got To Media may waive any late fees.
- Hosting and monthly service fees are paid via credit card on file on auto-draft.
- There will be an additional $50 fee for bounced checks.
- Hosting payments not received by the due date, at Got To Media’s discretion, may be subject to service and/or account disconnect on the 25th of the month and a 1.5% finance charge. A reconnection fee of $75 will apply. Disconnect does not relieve the customer of responsibility to remit payment, nor does it constitute a request for service termination (see below).
- Got To Media retains ownership of all programming, design, graphics, photography, content, development and other services until payment is received in full.
- Got To Media reserves the right to immediately disconnect any account and withhold materials and files until the balance is paid in full.
- Payments received after the due date are subject to a $125 late fee and a 1.5% interest charge per month. Invoices with totals under $500 will be subject to a $50 late fee and a 1.5% interest charge per month.
Service Contract Termination
- All requests for service contract termination must be received in writing to the address above no less than 30 days prior to the date of termination.
- You can also email requests for service termination to email@example.com.
- Clients who wish to move their website from our servers to a third-party hosting account must provide full access to their new hosting account no less than 15 days prior to service termination.
- Got To Media reserves the right to charge a website migration fee of $500.00, payable in full before any website will be migrated.
- Clients terminating website maintenance contracts may request the final backup files made on the day of termination via email or Dropbox.